Advanced LBO Modeling Masterclass Online |
Virtual LBO Modeling Masterclass for more experienced PE professionals and bankers
- Discuss all aspects of value creation and practical modelling
- Assess various operating models, gauge and sense check anticipated value creation opportunities
- Effectively analyse any potential investments for the investment committee.
- October 2 - October 6, 2023
- 9am - 5pm, Daily
- Desk Ready Certificate
Desk-ready in one week.
- DESK-READY CERTIFICATE
Each pre-work module will begin with a five-question test to ascertain your skill level. If you fail to meet the pass mark, you will be provided with learning to fill in the gaps.
The PE process
Debt Products in PE – Financing Instruments
Private equity acquisition/LBO analysis
Private equity acquisition/LBO analysis
Complex LBO modeling
Putting it into practice
Complex LBO structuring update
Controlling Credit Risk
Develop a deeper understanding of topics relevant to your role or interests by working through the exercises, models and learning contained within an additional three bolt-on modules.
Advanced LBO modeling
Carried interest and promotion modeling
You’ll also get six month’s access to Felix, which combines an extensive streaming library of learning content with real-time access to financial data and filings. It is designed to empower you to put your new-found knowledge into practice and stay ahead in the ever-changing financial landscape.
Advanced LBO Modeling Masterclass Online
Wall St. recognized certification.
It’s no secret that banking is fiercely competitive, which is why our Wall Street-recognized certification is designed to let your employers know you have the skills to succeed.
Who is this Open Classroom for?
Individuals or small groups seeking the fastest path to break into finance.
Experienced professionals looking to reinforce past learning or plug skill gaps.
New, lateral, or off-cycle hires that need to rapidly upskill and get desk-ready.
Your fast-track to real expertise in Investment Banking.
- This course is aimed at getting new hires ‘desk ready’. The course is an intensive version of the training that we deliver to new hires at Investment Banks, with lots of focus on practical application using real company case studies.
- Learn how to build error-free operating models and cash sweep models for use in company valuation and deal analysis.
- Learn how to value companies using both valuation multiples and DCF valuation, and how to sense check your valuation.
- Learn how to analyze potential M&A transactions, how to build a merger model and how to understand the impact of different types of deal financing.
- Learn how PE deals are financed, how to build an LBO model and how to use this to analyze a potential LBO transaction.
Meet your expert instructor.
Andrea Ward | Managing Director & Instructor-
Andrea brings over 22 years of experience designing and delivering bespoke finance training programs. She began her investment banking career in the M&A team at Lehman Brothers, overseeing private equity as well as media and technology transactions. Andrea left the industry to start her instructing career, managing AMT Training globally. She then joined Financial Edge in 2018 as managing director and instructor.
Get Access to Felix: Learn using real company and market data.
With over 5,300 global comps updated daily, monthly market data, industry tools, expert playlists, over 2,660 videos and expert instructor support, Felix makes it easy to answer questions, develop and excel in your future role.
- Pre-work – Effortlessly navigate bespoke learning pathways with our innovative learning platform. Our blend of videos, workouts, and expert support effectively prepares you for the classroom, focusing on your unique skill gaps.
- Bringing industry into the classroom – Felix simulates being on the desk, allowing you to work with real company and market data from day one.
- Role-specific learning – After the program you can choose to follow one of our role-aligned specialist learning pathways to deepen your knowledge even further.
Can’t attend this Open Classroom?
Upgrade your résumé with a Micro-degree. Impress employers by demonstrating your proficiency in a particular industry, including investment banking, private equity and asset management. Our online courses offer you the same training experience we provide analysts at the top 4 investment banks.
Private Equity Associate
3 out of 5 products