Learn to apply Python Programming to Financial Data
Python is a programming language used to organize and visualize data, resulting in actionable insights, desirable data forms and essential outputs to support the business requirement documents. Knowing how to program in Python is a sure-fire way to stand out in interviews.
Take part in our online Python course to:
- Rapidly develop programming skills for financial calculations and financial data analysis, with a focus on practical application.
- Learn the essential skills required to make the most of programming opportunities.
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of the programming concepts, as well as extensive practical experience in some of the core data analysis libraries used in Python with particular focus on PyCharm.
Click below for a complete breakdown of the topics covered in this course.
Technical content, without the tricky setup
Learn advanced technical skills with our specialist series. You will need to download the PyCharm IDE in order to benefit fully from the course.
Navigate your course with ease. The layout is consistent across all of our online courses. Each one has a tailored introduction video to help maximize your time.
Each resource targets a key learning objective. The videos are purposefully short to suit busy schedules and quick reference checks.
Watch the Introduction
Get a detailed overview from your instructor
The freedom to learn when and where you want to
Technology supports and enhances all of our courses, whether classroom-based or online. Our in-house team has built an industry-leading online learning platform.
- Immediate access to learning resources including videos, quizzes, exams, PDFs, Excel files and more
- Engage with fellow finance professionals from different backgrounds
- Get answers to your questions from the course instructor
- Take your content offline. Download all or individual parts of a course*, including videos and assessments. When you reconnect, your offline efforts will automatically be synchronized.
- Complete a task on the app and you will see the same completion on your other devices
- Receive notifications across devices, never miss a class or critical deadline
*Initial access requires an internet connection for authentication and content download
Training that works for you, no surprises
What do I need?
Access your course across desktop, laptop, tablet or phone; either via our web portal or the dedicated mobile app. While we have optimized our video quality and size, we recommend a broadband connection to enable uninterrupted video playback. A PDF reader and the PyCharm IDE are required to open the supporting resources.
Is it right for me?
The financial industry is dealing with increasingly larger data sets and the need for individuals with analytical minds is growing. Excel is no longer able to handle the demand, resulting in companies are looking to hire individuals fluent in Python programming. This course will rapidly develop your understanding of the language. The skills taught are perfect for any individual looking to pursue a career in the financial sector, where the need for organizing and visualizing data is a must.
Does my access expire?
Each purchase provides 12 months access. To renew your access simply buy the course again. Due to the downloadable nature of some content, we cannot offer refunds for customers that have already accessed their course.