Financial Edge is committed to providing excellent customer service and ensuring a great experience for our customers from all levels of the organisation. We have a complaints policy that ensures any complaints made are handled as efficiently and fairly as possible.
Any customer has the opportunity to make a complaint to Financial Edge and below will provide you with the steps to follow if you wish to make a complaint. We will do our best to ensure that any complaint made is dealt with in a timely manner.
- Provide an efficient, fair and structured process for handling complaints.
- To provide all customers with the opportunity to make a complaint.
- Keep customers informed as to the progress of the complaint.
- Annual review of our complaints so that we can improve our standard of customer service.
Handling Your Complaint
- Upon receiving a complaint, we will acknowledge the matter via email.
- We will keep you informed of the progress of your complaint and will propose the actions we will take to resolve your complaint.
- We aim to resolve complaints in a fair and timely manner.
- You will be advised of the outcome of your complaint in writing via email.
If you wish to make a complaint to the company regarding a course or item that you purchased please do this via email by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. If your complaint is in relation to a technical or systems support issue you have experienced, please contact email@example.com in the first instance. Please ensure that when you contact us you provide us with the following information:
- The reason for your complaint and any relevant prior correspondence with FE
- A detailed description of your enquiry or complaint
- The resolution you hope to achieve
Our objective is to resolve the majority of enquiries during your first contact with us and we strive to ensure that you are responded to promptly within a reasonable time period.
After a complaint has been submitted, if it is not immediately resolved, further investigation may be required. In this instance, we ask you to allow a reasonable period of time for us to look into the matter further. We will update you with the reason for any delays and give you an expected timeframe for you to expect a response.
Once we have resolved your complaint we will respond back to you via email with the details of the outcome.
If you are not satisfied with the response to your complaint and depending on the nature of the complaint you are able to escalate further.
In this instance, you will need to contact us in writing via email as to why the resolution is not acceptable.
Your complaint will be passed to the relevant Manager for review. At which point you will be updated with the details of the Manager dealing with your complaint and they will send you an acknowledgement email to you within three working days.
Once the Manager has reviewed the complaint a decision will be made on the fairest resolution and you will be contacted in writing via email with the decision.
If you are not satisfied with the escalated response from the Manager please contact our Customer Success Representative at firstname.lastname@example.org who will review your case and immediately escalate further to an available member of the Senior Management team for review.
The senior manager will respond to you directly once they have reviewed your case, and gather further information where required.
If you are not happy with the senior manager’s decision, you can appeal this decision directly in writing to the senior manager who has been discussing the complaint with you. They will confer the case with the Managing Director. This decision and final response will ultimately be the final decision with no further escalation.