Trusted by the Top.
Last year the world’s top 3 investment banks, as rated by the Financial Times, chose us to teach 5,970 interns, analysts and associates.
Challenge yourself to earn the same certification online.
Micro-degree. Macro recognition.
Why have 7 of the top 10 investment banks partnered with Financial Edge?
Dedicated to making your training the best it can be from start to finish.
Find out more about the entire team below, from our leading faculty, to experts in technology and global training delivery.
We can tailor make a program exactly to meet your needs – just contact us.
- Accounting and Excel
- Profitability and asset efficiency
- Capital structure
- Company one-pager
- Financial math in context
- Introduction to modeling
- Introduction to investment banking and capital markets
- Income statement and earnings analysis
- Working capital
- Fixed assets, intangibles, and other long-term assets
- Company capital structure and financing
- Cash flow statements
- Taxes and tax losses
- Equity method investments
- Full consolidation and non-controlling interests
- The bank markets
- The public debt markets
- Credit analysis
- Equity financing
- Debt restructuring
- Understanding banks accouting and regulation
- Modeling banks
- Valuing banks
- Understanding insurance companies accounting and regulation
- Modeling insurance companies
- Valuing insurance companies
- Three statement modeling with iterations
- Building a three statement model using consensus estimates
- Checking models for integrity and errors
- Scenario building
- Financial forecasting
- Equity value to enterprise value bridge
- Trading comparable valuation
- Premiums paid analysis
- WACC analysis – practical application
- Discounted cash flow valuation
- Synergy analysis
- Valuation football field summary
M&A and LBO
- Acquisition financing
- Private equity/LBO acquisition analysis
- Merger analysis – cash deal
- Merger analysis – stock deal
- Project finance modeling
- Completion accounts / locked box mechanisms
- Divestiture analysis
- Key legal agreements
- Introduction to investment and portfolio management
- Equity markets and products
- Fixed income markets and products
- Equity derivatives
- Interest rate derivatives
- Foreign exchange
- Portfolio management
- Performance measurement
- Risk measurement
- Introduction to project finance
- Risk management in project finance
- Financing the project
- Accounting for project finance
- Modeling the construction and operational phases of of the project
- Modeling the financial structure
- Project finance returns
- Simple project finance modeling
- Complex project finance modeling
- Python Applied to Finance
- Matlab Applied to Finance
- Data Modeling Applied to Finance
Train with the best, we deliver at 7 of the top 10 global investment banks.
Our open enrollment courses offer highly flexible and cost-effective training for finance professionals from various backgrounds. Whether you work on Wall Street or in a corporation’s finance team, the programs and topics have been structured so that you can rapidly develop the skills you need. Find out more about each program in the adjacent section.