Solve the Complexities of Valuation
Discover how non-core and off balance sheet assets and liabilities affect enterprise value and earnings. A real-world example is used to show the valuation impact of the items, making all the adjustments for both US GAAP and IFRS. Click below for the detailed list of topics covered.
Technical content, without the tricky setup
Learn advanced technical skills with our specialist series. A fundamental understanding of the subject area is recommended in order to benefit fully from the course.
Navigate your course with ease. The layout is consistent across all of our online courses. Each one has a tailored introduction video to help maximize your time.
Each resource targets a key learning objective. The videos are purposefully short to suit busy schedules and quick reference checks.
See It In Action
Less time looking, more time learning
The freedom to learn when and where you want to
Technology supports and enhances all of our courses, whether classroom-based or online. Our in-house team has built an industry-leading online learning platform.
- Immediate access to learning resources including videos, quizzes, exams, PDFs, Excel files and more
- Engage with fellow finance professionals from different backgrounds
- Get answers to your questions from the course instructor
- Take your content offline. Download all or individual parts of a course*, including videos and assessments. When you reconnect, your offline efforts will automatically be synchronized.
- Complete a task on the app and you will see the same completion on your other devices
- Receive notifications across devices, never miss a class or critical deadline
*Initial access requires an internet connection for authentication and content download
Training that works for you, no surprises
What do I need?
Access your course across desktop, laptop, tablet or phone; either via our web portal or the dedicated mobile app. While we have optimized our video quality and size, we recommend a broadband connection to enable uninterrupted video playback. A PDF reader and spreadsheet application are required to open the supporting resources.
Is it right for me?
Advanced Valuation requires a fundamental understanding of valuation methodologies (available via The Valuer Online). Learn how to make all of the complex adjustments to a trading comparable valuation, from pensions and provisions to diluted shares and leases.
Does my access expire?
Each purchase provides 12 months access. To renew your access simply buy the course again. Due to the downloadable nature of some content, we cannot offer refunds for customers that have already accessed their course.