The Complete Asset Management Program
Learn the products and investment methodologies that all asset, private wealth and investment managers need to know. Master the fundamental skills including economics, accounting, modeling and valuation. Advance with equity markets and products, as well as fixed income commodities markets and products. Discover alternative investments like private equity and real estate. Build portfolios for different investor needs and evaluate their performance/risk against key benchmarks.
Pass all 9 courses and you will be awarded 2 micro-degrees, demonstrating your proficiency for buy-side roles. Click here to find out more about our certification.
Click below for a complete breakdown of the topics covered in this course.
Get Certification Recognized on Wall Street
See It In Action
See an example from one of the courses in this program
The freedom to learn when and where you want to
Technology supports and enhances all of our courses, whether classroom-based or online. Our in-house team has built an industry-leading online learning platform.
- Immediate access to learning resources including videos, quizzes, exams, PDFs, Excel files and more
- Engage with fellow finance professionals from different backgrounds
- Get answers to your questions from the course instructor
- Take your content offline. Download all or individual parts of a course*, including videos and assessments. When you reconnect, your offline efforts will automatically be synchronized.
- Complete a task on the app and you will see the same completion on your other devices
- Receive notifications across devices, never miss a class or critical deadline
*Initial access requires an internet connection for authentication and content download
Training that works for you, no surprises
What do I need?
Access your course across desktop, laptop, tablet or phone; either via our web portal or the dedicated mobile app. While we have optimized our video quality and size, we recommend a broadband connection to enable uninterrupted video playback. A PDF reader and spreadsheet application are required to open the supporting resources.
Is it right for me?
The Asset Manager is a comprehensive course covering both the fundamentals of the buy-side and advanced portfolio construction. If you are new to finance, start from the beginning. If you are already comfortable with the basics then jump ahead to the company valuation, markets and products, and portfolio construction.
Does my access expire?
Each purchase provides 12 months access. To renew your access simply buy the course again. Due to the downloadable nature of some content, we cannot offer refunds for customers that have already accessed their course.