Get the skills for sales and trading
Master the major products and markets an investment bank trades, including equities, fixed income (credit and rates), currencies, commodities (FICC) and the relevant derivatives. Two skills certificates make up this micro-degree: equity markets and products, and FICC markets and products. Click here to find out more about our certification.
Click below for a complete breakdown of the topics covered in this course.
Get a Wall Street recognized certification
See It In Action
Less time looking, more time learning
The freedom to learn when and where you want to
Technology supports and enhances all of our courses, whether classroom-based or online. Our in-house team has built an industry-leading online learning platform.
- Immediate access to learning resources including videos, quizzes, exams, PDFs, Excel files and more
- Engage with fellow finance professionals from different backgrounds
- Get answers to your questions from the course instructor
- Take your content offline. Download all or individual parts of a course*, including videos and assessments. When you reconnect, your offline efforts will automatically be synchronized.
- Complete a task on the app and you will see the same completion on your other devices
- Receive notifications across devices, never miss a class or critical deadline
*Initial access requires an internet connection for authentication and content download
Training that works for you, no surprises
What do I need?
Access your course across desktop, laptop, tablet or phone; either via our web portal or the dedicated mobile app. While we have optimized our video quality and size, we recommend a broadband connection to enable uninterrupted video playback. A PDF reader and spreadsheet application are required to open the supporting resources.
Is it right for me?
The Trader is perfect for those looking to develop an in-depth understanding of sales and trading. The 2 courses comprehensively cover numerous products, building real-world skills and knowledge that can be utilized to secure a new role or reinforce an existing one. This course has no pre-requisites but we recommend users are comfortable with valuation methods as taught in The Valuer Online.
Does my access expire?
Each purchase provides 12 months access. To renew your access simply buy the course again. Due to the downloadable nature of some content, we cannot offer refunds for customers that have already accessed their course.