Learn Financial Statement Analysis Fundamentals
Get a taste of Accounting Essentials for FREE. Discover the 3 key statements, learn how to interpret and use them with instructor-led videos and exercises on the following topics:
- Financial Statement Analysis Introduction
- Introduction to Financial Statements
- Financial Statement Dates
- Balance Sheet Formula
- Build a Simple Balance Sheet (Practical Workout)
- Balance Sheet and Income Statement Transactions
- Balance Sheet and Income Statement Transactions (Practical Workout)
- Financial Statement Integration
- Cash Flow Statement Introduction and Why is Cash Important
Micro-degree. Macro recognition.
Master the practical skills you need to know
Core series courses are perfect for anyone looking to break into the world of finance, or simply refresh and reinforce the critical skills that underpin everyday finance tasks.
Navigate your course with ease. The layout is consistent across all of our online courses. Each one has a tailored introduction video to help maximize your time.
Each resource targets a key learning objective. The videos are purposefully short to suit busy schedules and quick reference checks.
See It In Action
Watch the Accounting Essentials introduction
The freedom to learn when and where you want to
Technology supports and enhances all of our courses, whether classroom-based or online. Our in-house team has built an industry-leading online learning platform.
- Immediate access to learning resources including videos, quizzes, exams, PDFs, Excel files and more
- Engage with fellow finance professionals from different backgrounds
- Get answers to your questions from the course instructor
- Take your content offline. Download all or individual parts of a course*, including videos and assessments. When you reconnect, your offline efforts will automatically be synchronized.
- Complete a task on the app and you will see the same completion on your other devices
- Receive notifications across devices, never miss a class or critical deadline
*Initial access requires an internet connection for authentication and content download
Training that works for you, no surprises
What do I need?
Access your course across desktop, laptop, tablet or phone; either via our web portal or the dedicated mobile app. While we have optimized our video quality and size, we recommend a broadband connection to enable uninterrupted video playback. A PDF reader and spreadsheet application are required to open the supporting resources.
Is it right for me?
Learn the core financial accounting skills required for numerous roles across investment banking, private equity, trading and sales, equity research and more. Perfect for graduates looking to bridge the gap between academia and industry, or professionals preparing for a new role. Enhance your career by mastering the practical skills you need to know.
Does my access expire?
Each purchase provides 12 months access. To renew your access simply buy the course again. Due to the downloadable nature of some content, we cannot offer refunds for customers that have already accessed their course.